skip to Main Content

Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detector




Carbon Monoxide is a poisonous gas. Breathing in this gas can make you feel unwell and if exposed to high levels, it can be deadly. Additionally, the gas has no smell or taste, which is why it is very important to add a carbon monoxide detector to your wireless home security system.

The Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detector; A Fantastic Addition To A Monitor Alarms Security System

According to the NHS, there are 25 deaths every year from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning in England and Wales!

This carbon monoxide detector can provide you with a high effective early warning of abnormal levels of carbon monoxide, regardless of whether your alarm system has been armed or not. As such, this makes it ideal for protecting a variety of rooms including living rooms and boiler rooms.